Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

So...over a year since the last post? Awesome! We're really following the whole Jerry Seinfeld "write something every day" thing, yes?

OK, here's the deal. I just read Michael Palin's "Around The World in 80 Days". It. Was. Fascinating. Not only did it increase my love of travel, but it also inspired me to dust off this blog, and get some thoughts down. I can't promise interesting posts everyday, but there SHOULD be more than 1 post/year!

A little bit about me. I am a Network Consultant, working in the Coachella Valley. I was born here, and lived here most of my life. I have two children, one wife, one cat, and a whopping pile of debt. So, I'm just like 83% of you, according to current forecasts.

I've seen a lot of weird things, done some weird things, and generally try to see the weird and wonderful in everyday life. I have been infatuated with women, truly loved six, and consider myself a "citizen of the universe".

Now that I have truly scared you off...on with the show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.